10 inch subwoofer

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
I am in need of a 10 inch sub dudes. It is for my son's home theatre. Only requirements that I have are; must be able to live in .65, have a cut out of no more than 9.25. I would like it to have a final load of 2ohms, whether it be dvc or svc doesn't matter. I need to free up his re se10d4, a buddy of mine wants them. I have 80 bucks in a paypal account, help a couple of decent guys out...please.

I am in need of a 10 inch sub dudes. It is for my son's home theatre. Only requirements that I have are; must be able to live in .65, have a cut out of no more than 9.25. I would like it to have a final load of 2ohms, whether it be dvc or svc doesn't matter. I need to free up his re se10d4, a buddy of mine wants them. I have 80 bucks in a paypal account, help a couple of decent guys out...please.
can do a sundown sd-2 10 d4 for 80 shipped, has scuffs on surround. The sa 10 would be louder though so if cfox doesnt get back to you, this can be a back up option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.