10'' AND 12'' subs in a car???

Get a 18" for super-mega-ultra deep bass, a 15" for super-duper deep bass, a 12" for regular deep bass, a 10" for punchy bass and a 8" for slightly less punchy bass. This will cover all of your bases, OP. To go further, if your budget allows, add a 21" sub to the mix as well. It's not necessary, but would be cool for the "wow" factor...
Lol thats pretty fucking funny

While buying different sized subs is kinda retarded, if you already have a 12 and a 15 per say, and want to use them, id say go a head. I don't know if they would really harm anything? I've never seen it done.

well, it wouldnt be good on the amp tho
more than likely they would have different sounds, im sure you could accomplish this with crossover set differently for each sub and the enclosure designed to certian frequencys also. It would take up more space and cost more due to crossover cost.

Forgive me if im wrong, because I might be. Or i dont know how to word it correctly, but wouldnt 2 diff subs put 2 diff draws on the amp? What Im saying is, doesnt a subwoofer essentially put a draw on an amp?

http://images.craigslist.org/3n33o73p55T15P95R6a3d7c4f204984101dbf.jpg

Saw this for sale on craigslist. made me laugh then remember this thread. it was like 250 dollars for the amazingly low bass of the Alpine type e:laugh: and you get the great sq, punchy, mid bass from a sony xplod 10 AND a pioneer walmart ten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif all conveniently packaged in one box that looks way too small for 3 subs.

http://images.craigslist.org/3n33o73p55T15P95R6a3d7c4f204984101dbf.jpg
Saw this for sale on craigslist. made me laugh then remember this thread. it was like 250 dollars for the amazingly low bass of the Alpine type e:laugh: and you get the great sq, punchy, mid bass from a sony xplod 10 AND a pioneer walmart ten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif all conveniently packaged in one box that looks way too small for 3 subs.
Haha, wow. Yeah that's retarded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.