1 four channel or 2 2 channels.

MUTCHYMAN
10+ year member

Ohio
I am looking into amping my speakers (if you saw my other thread, you know what i mean.) What i will be powering is going to be a set of REV's up front and then either a set of eD 700's or Tang Band 6.5's, or another set of coax/comp speakers in the rear deck. My question is should i get two US. Two Channel Amps, or one alpine four channel Or any other brand. My maximum budget is 150, the only reason i linked to the alpine is because one is in the classifieds right now. any amp and/or rear speaker suggestions would help. I will not be running subs, i am afraid it will be to much of a drain on my current electrical system in my car!

If you have space, I prefer 2 channel amps. That being said I have two 4 channel amps installed in my car. I don't have much experience with current $150 amps. When I was buying $150 amps, the internet didn't exist yet.

Is ike a reliable site to buy from, or will i get screwed with a backorder or something? soo is that a good deal for those amps? or should i look for something else? Finally, it looks like they have them for 49 dollars on ebay. should i just order them from ikesound off of ebay or are they not too reliable. Otherwise i read these amps are a decent bang for the buck!

I am planning on ordering tonight. Are there anyother amps to push 2 tang bands, and two REV's better for the cash. And if not, is Ike Sound a reliable place to buy from. Finally, should i order these from Ikesound off of ebay or should i go through there store site?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.