1/4 mile et...

Like any other manufacturer, their biggest concern is making it through the warranty period. Besides, I think they figure since the Mustang has such a huge aftermarket, and most people who are worried about the internals will change them anyways, they just bank on that. Hell, they had aftermarket parts available for the 05 before the cars were even available.

mustangs are sad, all i have to say is there's people on the maxima boards running high 12's n/a on slicks...BEAT THAT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im not sure about a N/A Maxima running 12's. but i can tell you that the 4.6 motors internal's **** ass. rods will throw quick. In a SOHC (GT) engine you best not go over 425 w/o meth injection. And with hte mods you are pushing, you should run a nice 13.5 in that area IF you can drive. I can tell you one thing, you need to call me so i can burn you a chip or set a Xcal 2 up for you with those mods to calculate for gears and such. you will prob run lil lean and your speedo WILL be off. STOCK MACH 1'S ARE RUNNING HIGH 12'S OFF SHOWROOM FLOOR!! hehe. I did it with like 34 miles on it. and the 03/04 cobra motors are almost bullet proof, they have a steel crank, and all forged internals. We have put 720 horses on a STOCK 03 cobra motor. Not many engines stock will take that.

Im not sure about a N/A Maxima running 12's. but i can tell you that the 4.6 motors internal's **** ass. rods will throw quick. In a SOHC (GT) engine you best not go over 425 w/o meth injection. And with hte mods you are pushing, you should run a nice 13.5 in that area IF you can drive. I can tell you one thing, you need to call me so i can burn you a chip or set a Xcal 2 up for you with those mods to calculate for gears and such. you will prob run lil lean and your speedo WILL be off. STOCK MACH 1'S ARE RUNNING HIGH 12'S OFF SHOWROOM FLOOR!! hehe. I did it with like 34 miles on it. and the 03/04 cobra motors are almost bullet proof, they have a steel crank, and all forged internals. We have put 720 horses on a STOCK 03 cobra motor. Not many engines stock will take that.
theres people knockin on the 300fwhp door... n/a, stock internals...

BS! Prove it ! mustang= crap

Well, I guess a lot of people like to buy crap then. I guess they spawned an entire drag racing sanctioning body with a bunch of crap then. I guess they garnered the largest aftermarket for any one single model vehicle because they are crap then.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well, I guess a lot of people like to buy crap then. I guess they spawned an entire drag racing sanctioning body with a bunch of crap then. I guess they garnered the largest aftermarket for any one single model vehicle because they are crap then.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
When I say crap I mean there is much better cars out there to be sinkin money into, The whole Money spent to performance u can get out of a mustang just aint worth it

When I say crap I mean there is much better cars out there to be sinkin money into, The whole Money spent to performance u can get out of a mustang just aint worth it

There are always better/cheaper platforms. Obviously you're not into the Mustang scene at all or you would know just how cheap and easily modded they are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mustangowner

10+ year member
still wangin'
mustangowner
Shelby,AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date