1/4 mile et...

Ah it anit nuttin special, Iksy cam 292 duration,.505 lift,Iron eagle 64 cc head 200cc intake,comp spring,lunati roller rockers,team G intake manifold,complete msd igition,hed full length headers,TH350 with manual vavle body jegs 3000stall, 4.10 10 bolt welded up spyders forward shift,and for sale I have a guy lookin at it,I just dont have the money to do the body work or time to fool with it)but if I dont sell it I will be building a new serious small block,tryin to put it in the mid 11s or so on pump gas.

And the firdbird was,AFR head,Worlds rotating assembly,LT4 block(traded it for my LT1 block which was a 2 bolt main)Comp cams 290/307 duration with 520/540 lift I think with summit roller rockers,Nitrous express 175hp shot,A highly built 700r4( I finally figured out all the ends and outs to get that tranny to take power)Manual vavle body with reverse shift pattern shifted by a BnM pro rachet shifter(verygood shifter I might add)3.73 and 4.11 7.5"10 bolt My et was the same with the 4.11s as the 3.73 just got better mpg from the 3.73s, Dyno Tuned by Thunder Racing in Baton rouge.

All time were done at no proplem race way,on either Nitto drag radials 275/40/17(one the car) and for the truck I think I was run a 28x10.5x15.

Ummm, I don't know what you would run in a quarter...........but I do know that there are some guys up in Gadsden that race on an old airport strip with just Mustangs. I wanna say its like 6 or 7 of them and all of them are 01, 02, 03 gts except for one 04 v6 and a 05 gt. They usually do 1/4 miles runs, etc all the time on the weekends. I thought I recognized that 58 tag, I live in Hoover. I'm thinking about getting a stang soon.......but I'm kinda stuck I don't know if I wanna get a 99 SVT with like 54000 miles on it for about $18000 and I test drove a 01 in Trusville it was white and had flowmasters, etc on it and it was cool, but nothing comparable to that SVT and I test drove an 05 V6, but I wanna a GT, and has to 5-speed or in the case of the SVT 6-speed. So, how long you had the stang and how much did those modifications cost?

what do u guys think i can run in a 1/4 mile with the following mods...
its a 2000 mustang gt 5 speed

-k&n air filter

-bbk 70mm tb

-bosch 4 way plugs

-bbk x-pipe with cats

-dynomax ultra flow catback

-ram heavy duty 10.5" clutch

-373 gears with m/t street drag radials

-mgw shifter

Ummm, I don't know what you would run in a quarter...........but I do know that there are some guys up in Gadsden that race on an old airport strip with just Mustangs. I wanna say its like 6 or 7 of them and all of them are 01, 02, 03 gts except for one 04 v6 and a 05 gt. They usually do 1/4 miles runs, etc all the time on the weekends. I thought I recognized that 58 tag, I live in Hoover. I'm thinking about getting a stang soon.......but I'm kinda stuck I don't know if I wanna get a 99 SVT with like 54000 miles on it for about $18000 and I test drove a 01 in Trusville it was white and had flowmasters, etc on it and it was cool, but nothing comparable to that SVT and I test drove an 05 V6, but I wanna a GT, and has to 5-speed or in the case of the SVT 6-speed. So, how long you had the stang and how much did those modifications cost?
99 Cobra= no-no. That was the year of the giant horsepower contraversy(sp).

Ok, what about an 03 Cobra..........? But if I get an 03 I might as well wait for about 6 months I wanna get that 06 SVT......I like the body style on them.

Ok, what about an 03 Cobra..........? But if I get an 03 I might as well wait for about 6 months I wanna get that 06 SVT......I like the body style on them.

are you going to be able to affoard an 06 SVT?

99 Cobra= no-no. That was the year of the giant horsepower contraversy(sp).

And all were recalled and fixed. He should be fine, other than the fact that that price is way too high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mustangowner

10+ year member
still wangin'
mustangowner
Shelby,AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date