1/2 ohm load.

Participant count
  • Participant list
use 2 dual 2 ohm subwoofers wired in parallel (individually) then wired in parallel (together) will provide a .5 ohm load

soundstream tarantulas come with dual 1 ohm voice coils..... wire those in parallel (together) and they will produce a .25 ohm load.

I knew the orions were stable but .25ohm? Jeeze, thats pretty **** low.

If you have the money and know the people you could use single 1ohm coils on each sub and wire em in parallel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hell... Run It.. You will be ok @ that Ohm load(2.67). Just dont go below 2ohms and you will be fine. 2ohms is the lowest stability of that...
Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
It also lowers the amps efficiency and raises the current draw.
What is the impedance of each set of terminals,assuming they represent each of the two dual voice coil subs (4 coils total)? How many sets of +/-...
Not all chargers are the same and charge and different rates. Any battery will deplete in that type of weather if you do not crank the vehicle for...

About this thread

luckiebrand13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
luckiebrand13
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date