1/0 wire. Stinger, kicker, tsunami

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

2 ~2.5 ft blue runs of kicker hyperflex. one lug on each.

2 ~4' runs tsunami competition series OFC wire

2 ~12' runs of stinger hyper twist OFC 4k+ strand count wire

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All used for a short time but in great condition.

Price:

14$ for both runs of kicker shipped

18$ for both runs of tsunami shipped

35$ per run of stinger shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48

Item Pictures:

024-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/499439-outsideshot23-feedback-3-a.html

I have a bunch of for sale threads up, but probably nothing you are interested in. Btw, sorry about overreacting and doing the alpha-male douchey thing the other night.
to tell you the truth I dont even remember. I really dont need anything just some stuff you see you cant turn down.. im probly going to have **** tons left over after my build.. going to have a massive FS thread

The original post was $67 for all of it shipped and now 2 runs gone and price went up $3?
nope.. 35 each run on the long ones.. little under 3$ a foot shipped. i paid about 3.75 for it and the kicker

naw. they all gone.. this is all i got of my wire left.. If no one wants the hypertwist i might just keep it and make some short battery runs for it.. its good stuff

Good guy here, I would trust buying from him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Great prices btw...

GLWS!
ty for the bump bobb.. not bob

Edit that with the proper spelling or I be editing my poast mang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Srsly, though. I do get butthurt when peeps spell my username wrong lol
What's the probb bobb

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.