09 Sienna HDC 18s bass build log

cool thanks, lol I have a few black cans laying around. was going to try and use em up but you say red adheres better ? or the foam itself is more dense
a lot more dense. Very hard compared to the other two. Adheres a lot better due to that too. I used the other two for my corolla and thought spray foam was garbage for the longest time till i used the red one. Day and night difference.

Just got my new toy dialed in yesterday, been enjoying it today. Let me just say. HOLY SH*T the difference between using two hifonics brx 2400.1 at .5 ohm vs this amp. Getting a lot more lows with this DC amp and slamming a sh*t ton harder even at low volumes. Love the quality on this amp. Voltage drop is less than running 1 hifonics brx 2400.... ridiculous. Definitely worth the jump from budget to quality. I feel like I just went from a chrysler 300 to a tesla model S. Faster, better built, reliable and eats less gas.

Also got proper fuse holders and Dual inputs for the amp, gonna baby the sh*t outta this amp.

This saturday if the competition still has spots open. Hows your setup doing so far?
Like most people - waiting on money for alt.

Debating on going to a comp this weekend - might just go for fun for now, was thinking about metering and seeing what it is at 4 ohm lol

edit - and I see what ya mean with the rear windows, got that fixed

Like most people - waiting on money for alt. Debating on going to a comp this weekend - might just go for fun for now, was thinking about metering and seeing what it is at 4 ohm lol

edit - and I see what ya mean with the rear windows, got that fixed
Yeah its a pretty flimsy car. I bet your roof is ripping apart lol. *You should hit up the comp!* is what i would say if you want to go broke from pouring more money into car audio lol. All the crazy systems will leave you wanting more.

Its definitely flexin lol, along with the windshield - cant keep the mirror up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Dont worry when you get your alt and wired to 1 ohm, i give it a month max till that mirror completely falls off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.