08 Wrangler X build

BJ The Man
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Not all done due to My 10L7 isnt in and my box isnt carpeted but still this is pretty much my box and amp and such.

car

car008.jpg

car012.jpg

car009.jpg

car002.jpg

car015.jpg

I'll posted completed pics next week when the sub and carpet come in.

Downfiring increases your box volume by eliminating the driver displacement when the subwoofer's in the box.

The "SQ" won't change much.. usually they dont sound much different other than slight output.

People do it to show off their baskets/gain box volume/and when they have mounting restrictions.

Downfiring increases your box volume by eliminating the driver displacement when the subwoofer's in the box.

The "SQ" won't change much.. usually they dont sound much different other than slight output.

People do it to show off their baskets/gain box volume/and when they have mounting restrictions.
what?

im pretty sure the motor area of the sub still displaces air in the box so i dont know what your talking about i guess but im downfiring for the fact that i want to put stuff back there w/o ruining the sub.

I think that is INVERSE mounting....

i helped build that car.

If i had your Vin i could look up all the previous information on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.