07 silverado tweeter mounting

Participant count
  • Participant list

Racerx250
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Houston,Tx
I need some help guys. I just got a 07 silverado xcab and i'm looking to install my hsk's. I know how to install the mid but the tweeter has got me at a stopping point.

I want to be able to retain the factory location for the tweeter. My question is how can I get it to fit in there properly. I have a very good selection of tools to work with so thats no problem for me. If anybody has done this please give me a hand.

Thanks.

DSC08693.jpg

Thank you for the picture, but I was looking to cut the panel on the right. And mount it in there somehow. Lookin for an oem look.

fab up a little decorative plate that'lll cover those holes and that your tweets will mount to.
That's the problem im having. I need an idea of what to make. I can make a panel or something. Just need a mental picture of what to make.

Does it make sense?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.