07 Kia Sportage wiring diagram

beechbuhm

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being held hostage by Kia's lack of assistance in trying to obtain a wiring diagram for the stereo. I had to get rid of the stock piece of trash stereo that came with the vehicle. My son has tried to wire the stereo for me but he's stumped on a few wires. If we could obtain a schematic of the wiring diagram for the radio we would be forever grateful.

Yep, cut the wire and started splicing everything back together. Sux but that's da way biz goezzzzzzzzzzz. Can't try the gag reflux thing but I do like the picture of your friend. Reminds me of my brother on acid.

78_FSJ_WiringDiagramPage8.jpg

My caraudio/navigation and the alarm/security system do infterfer each other after installation by service center. I want to solve the issues which I have on my KIA Sportage 2007.

Are the remaining parts of the electrical installation of the KIA Sportage model 2004-2008; new in 2007. I understand the schematics of the electrical wiring. I assume previous diagram is KIA Sportage 2007 ? I expect possible differences per region USA, EU.

Thanks in advance,

Wim

12v constant:red

ground: black

Accessory: orange

power antenna: white

left front speaker: positive-yellow/negative-black

right front speaker: positive-blue/negative-red

left rear speaker: positive-green/negative-orange

right front speaker: positive-brown/negative-white

If has a factory amp

amp turn on:pink

amp is located under driver seat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.