head unit half working?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xdmethod24

Boston
guys i need someone whos not an idiot like myself to help me.

for a while my head unit would flash or blink as if it didnt have power but it would never lose its settings. after a while it would stop so i thought nothing of it. but now my sub wont work past 25 (volume) and it goes to 50. i had my audio store tune it and they tuned it at 45 and i dont usually go past 42. the bass works fine for up to 25 proportional to the volume but it wont work past that and thats not ok. also my head unit is now blinking and flashing much more often than before? anyone know whats up?

sorry its a jvc kdr 200 and just as an update now the entire head unit is off and will blink on for a split second at steady 2 second intervals...... counted the whole way home tonight

i pulled the fuse, it was fine but i switched it out anyway, and now it will turn on, flash once, and then work fine. so i put the old fuse back in and it did the same thing? This seems like a really uncommon problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.