06 Ram help

Participant count
  • Participant list

cajun_duck
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Houma, LA
I just received my dash kit for my 06 Ram. It is for a single din. I purchased it off of Ebay and it came with a wiring harness. All I have to do is match my wires from this harness to my aftermarket unit's wires. I am confused about something. The harness that plugs into the factory wiring has 2 constants and 2 grounds. The aftermarket unit has only 1 of each. Do I just cap off the spares and not use them?

No I don't have one. I am goin to hook it up tonight with just one of each and go from there. But your right, that probably is for the factory amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.