04 silverado blowthrough slow build

2kyukon
10+ year member

wi
hey guys thought i would post up a build log for my truck

wont have pics for a few days as i just broke my note 2 so im waiting for a replacement.

contents will consist of

2 jl 360/4 for highs will be replaced my soundqubed 4 channels

16 soundqubed 6.5s

8 soundqubed super tweets

currently 2 soundqubed hdc318s will be adding atleast 2 more in the next month or 2

amps are currently 4 audiopipe 1500s 2 per sub. these will be swapped out after xmas for 2 soundqubed 3500.1s

wiring is a few hundred feet of knu and a 100 feet of audio technix

batteries are undecided.

pioneer double din which will be placed into a center console

touch screen tv in dash after i find out what size i want

hey guys thought i would post up a build log for my truckwont have pics for a few days as i just broke my note 2 so im waiting for a replacement.

contents will consist of

2 jl 360/4 for highs will be replaced my soundqubed 4 channels

16 soundqubed 6.5s

8 soundqubed super tweets

currently 2 soundqubed hdc318s will be adding atleast 2 more in the next month or 2

amps are currently 4 audiopipe 1500s 2 per sub. these will be swapped out after xmas for 2 soundqubed 3500.1s

wiring is a few hundred feet of knu and a 100 feet of audio technix

batteries are undecided.

pioneer double din which will be placed into a center console

touch screen tv in dash after i find out what size i want
Why do you mention not decided on batteries and no mention of upgrading your alt?

No i bought a re xxx 05' sub off him and never received it, he sure got my $300 tho. He stopped answering my calls and messages. claimed he lost the tracking number but refused to goto the ups store and find the package that he "sent" then stopped responding to me completely.

[quote name='jookya']he hasn't logged on this site since he ripped me off :/[/QUOTE]
So @2kyukon ; rips you off then gets back on here to make a build log? 0 brains!Did you file a claim?

Oh man... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
Bet that 3$ charge looks real nice since he could have gotten his money back. If you guys have never dealt with some one and they don't have many refs don't gift the ******* money how hard is that to understand

Bet that 3$ charge looks real nice since he could have gotten his money back. If you guys have never dealt with some one and they don't have many refs don't gift the ******* money how hard is that to understand
Very true bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.