04 Sierra ext. rebirth build kinda

So the x8s are coming out and the bad one is getting a d2 recone... Been ordered and hopefully will be here in 2 weeks when I'm on days off... Will be traded for the lvl5 10 thorshammer sub... And I'll either buy 2 more x8's but d2's or run the level 5 instead.. Haven't decided yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was on sale when I got it and I picked it up from Steven at his shop so I didn't have a shipping charge to pay

On second thought there's a couple for sale on twisted sounds only Facebook page for 250 I believe

you talking used? i saw one for 230, just curious if i can get new from someone

**** I'm debating picking up a second one cause this mtx 1200 amp I have just isn't gonna handle the fi in the t line... I actually got it to go into protect mode today and the cone was just barely starting to get warm... Also with this pair of 15's I'm picking up and the 3k rms level 5 10 I'm picking up I need mo powa

I'm debating buying a second 1.8... But at the same time he's releasing a new 2.8 that does 35-3700 certified... I might wanna pick that one up and put that big boy in my tacoma

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.