04 Sierra ext. rebirth build kinda

i would buy an amp that you know is capable of handling .5

why .5 though, its less efficient and more expensive to find amps that can handle it. if you can wire to 1 ohm i would, if you know you have box rise later on then you could probably wire some amp to .5 but i wouldnt lol

I can barely afford the electrical for the 2200 lol
I'm all ready set is just need to add a new battery... This 370a alt does like 242 I think at idle... I'll have to peak at it when I get home but it's solid... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digging this build so far. We need more truck builds!
Yea well amp grenaded on me yesterday shortly after install... Contacted mdaudio waiting to hear back from them... Obviously going to get it replaced or fixed but as for the future of an Orion amp in my truck... Eyeballin twisted sounds 1.8kw there pretty local to me attempting to get sponsorship through them

Update twisted sounds 1.8k

983d768b93158409d1c317c1916b07b8.jpg

6f0c33b2351a79b59c7cef11871097a5.jpg

It's in the p/u extended cab pics thread... You've posted in there as well

Decent bro ! Gettin some flex out of that back wall lol That is my next project on the rebuild lining the back wall with one or two sheets of 3/4 mdf cuz with the CT 7k and one 18 it flexed so much I turned down the gains some cuz I thought it was going to break the back window. I really like your build I will probably go back to something like it one day, once I get all this craziness out of my system lol.

Decent bro ! Gettin some flex out of that back wall lol That is my next project on the rebuild lining the back wall with one or two sheets of 3/4 mdf cuz with the CT 7k and one 18 it flexed so much I turned down the gains some cuz I thought it was going to break the back window. I really like your build I will probably go back to something like it one day, once I get all this craziness out of my system lol.
I hope you have a fire extinguisher in your truck running that ct 7k... And I intend on doing one build that big just not sure about what vehicle i really want to go crazy on... My trucks done with 8's cause I knew the potential and kids gotta have a place to sit... I might go a little crazy on my Tacoma ext cab... Only concerns with that is providing enough amperage to power a bank... I also have a crx I know I could hit 150 with these 8's in the right box.... Might throw my fi ssd 10 from my taco into the crx when I upgrade it... Was dreaming of aa mayhem 10s for it... Now thinking 1 18 in it would be crazy... With that airspace hair tricks for sure

Dude that thing burned up months ago ! Lol that why the rebuild - figured I might as well and ya I vote do the crx on a 18 ! I was running the 7k on a single Fi team 18 and it rocked pretty good can't imagine it in a crx !

That's the amp I sold to Brandes and he must have sold it to someone else I see it for sale on caco good luck with that thing lol I got it new for 400 bucks in a deal and sold it burned up for 300 so no harm . Just had to try it ! Thing is a beast until it blows ha ha

Dude that thing burned up months ago ! Lol that why the rebuild - figured I might as well and ya I vote do the crx on a 18 ! I was running the 7k on a single Fi team 18 and it rocked pretty good can't imagine it in a crx !

I'd have to get really creative to be able to run 2 alts to be able to run that much power in that little car...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.