03 gmc sierra UPDATE!!!

Good argument for the 4x4 drop, now explain a '85 Regal with 11'' of lift.
'85 Regal with 11'' of lift = RETARDS.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif
McDonk1.jpg

im just gonna stop arguing with you ziploc becaus there is no use of it.... and for the record i work at a car lot, do all mechanic work, installs, anything needed..
anaways that lifted gmc dually is freakin huge..

and how many of you like the headlights and tailights on my truck.

also ive cleaned up that mess of wireing (SP) behind the dash and removed the bama a

the crappy dash lights and the tag light and tag itself...

how would a 2 (front) 4 (rear) lowering kit look on my truck?????

go check out fullsizechevy.com forums o and your drop would prob be close to one of the trucks i posted

im just gonna stop arguing with you ziploc becaus there is no use of it.... and for the record i work at a car lot, do all mechanic work, installs, anything needed..

also ive cleaned up that mess of wireing (SP) behind the dash and removed the bama a

With the 20s you have on it which Im assuming have tires with an aspect ratio equivalent to stock height tires, it would sit level and have maybe an 1 1/2, 2 inches of wheel well gap.

That gen truck looks great with a clean look and lowered on 20s or 22s. It just pains me to see the tacky-ass chit youve stuck on it.

its not a mini truck i dont think it should be dropped with big shinny pointless wheels
Why do you hate these "shiny pointless wheels"? They look fine if done right. Also you drive a Saturn. End thread.

2/4 drop on 22's

dsfront.jpg

zip-loc you have yet to post a pic of your truck, since you seem to know everything maybe you could enlighten us on what a nice truck looks like.

not saying the OP'S truck is nice loooking though

I may drop the back of my FX4 to even it up with the front....but I doubt I go any lower than that...on it even though its a 4wd I think it will look better.....
004.jpg
why do that get a leveling kit for the front

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.