0 Gauge. OFC

Mine new good luck
How much for cca then? I can't do the 132$ price tag. Also, does 30ft seem about right for batter to back of trunk in a car with some for ground and extra battery?

Also price on big 3 kit? Idk how many ft that would be

How long was your run from the battery to the very rear of the cabin?
To be honest, I didn't measure it. Its run across the firewall, on the driverside of the center console. If I had to guess, I'd say about 20'.

How much for cca then? I can't do the 132$ price tag. Also, does 30ft seem about right for batter to back of trunk in a car with some for ground and extra battery?
Also price on big 3 kit? Idk how many ft that would be
If you want a big. 3 and the 30' might just get a roll for $77 and a bag of lugs for $25 and be set. Other wise it's $65 for the wire alone and $45 for the kit

Have experience with this? crazy cheap for the strand count and pure copper...
Oh yeah, have used and recommended it many, many times. It's great wire. I am currently using the 1/0 for my main run and 4 gauge to the amps for my SQ car. Love it.

Oh yeah, have used and recommended it many, many times. It's great wire. I am currently using the 1/0 for my main run and 4 gauge to the amps for my SQ car. Love it.
Gotchya... a guy local on craigslist has some 1/0 welding cable for 1.50 a foot, might pick that up. If it doesn't look good I'll end up getting the stuff above. Looks really nice, thanks for the link!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.