0 gauge, 4 gauge, 8 guage, Rocketfish rca's

skydeaner
10+ year member

suede humper
Item(s) for Sale:

15ft red 0gauge xxx ofc cable - 30 shipped

Will come with 2ft black ground of same type and size and another 1ft-ish section of the red for fusing or whatevs.

6 individual channeled braided jacket rocketfish - 12ft rca's - 30 shIPPEd

Blue 4ga KnuKonceptz Kollosus wire 6ft,blue 4g soundquest maxamp 4ft, grey soundquest maxamp 4ga 2.5ish ft, - 15 shipped

Paypal goes to dogman65@comcast.net

I have sold many items on here although it was very long ago. I'm sure you can find it if you tried, never had anything go wrong though.

All items will be shipped USPS parcelpost, PRICES CAN BE TALKED ABOUT, PLEASE DONT DISREGARD THE ITEMS DUE TO COST.

All items are in a single gallery in my picasa, link here

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to find my digital calipers...

Ok. It has a 15.5mm outside diameter. And it is roughly 9mm of copper. Although it is hard to know where to measure because it is in 6 spiral groupings. Forming kinda a rounded star pattern. I dunno. I'm going to put up two more pictures. One of the pattern and one of the wire stilled and spread to show strand count because I can't find specs on the wire anywhere

It will be in the same picture gallery above. Give me 10ish minutes.

I know it, I'm amazing. Pictures with caliper readings and strand "afro" lol are up. Sorry they are from my cell phone this time. I would kill for an adjustable manual focus instead of an autosensing touchscreen macro mode. But it did an ok job for what it is lol.

Let me wait a bit on that. No one wants these rcas? I thought they were very nice and many times it came in handy that they were all individual if you switch out gear as much as I do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.