DB LINK RED 1/0 POWER WIRE 50ft roll NEW

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Plastic seal pulled off but never unrolled. 50 ft

Price:

$100 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

THATS $2 A FOOT FREE SHIPPING _ A STEAL

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC03988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice internet pic.

Yeah I have enough feedback on here and over 200+ on Diyma I'm trusted...

I can send you pics of the actual wire, your girl, just tell me what you need. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah I have enough feedback on here and over 200+ on Diyma I'm trusted...
I can send you pics of the actual wire, your girl, just tell me what you need. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
how about you start with the wire.. then send everyone some pics of HIS girl.. lol.. you have any comparison pics next to other wire? CCA I assume? how flexible?

how about you start with the wire.. then send everyone some pics of HIS girl.. lol.. you have any comparison pics next to other wire? CCA I assume? how flexible?
I will update with some PICS when i get home, give me about an hour...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.