😅How to wire a 4 pin connect set of cooling fans to my Amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sumoneuneno

CarAudio.com Newbie
The set I have is an apevia lunar pro 6 set with a full 4 pin power connector I would like to know if I need to cut the connect of and skin the wires to see if they will show me colors or is there some way to connect it without manipulation such as cutting the connector off?

This is all iv found so far should I contact the company and ask for detailed wiring diagram?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-221411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-221411_Chrome.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 46
Why not just buy a fan for amp cooling? Like the Stinger crossflow.

But I have had 6 amps in my trunk fully sealed off in Florida and never had a overheating issue. Are you having issues with amps protecting from heat or just being cautious?

But I have had 6 amps in my trunk fully sealed off in Florida and never had a overheating issue. Are you having issues with amps protecting from heat or just being cautious?

Airing on the side of caution most amps iv ever had did have some type of cooling fan built in one of these does not and for my own fun I wanted to run all leds and while iv looked up computer connecter 4 pins and know what the general color layout is I didn't know if someone may have already went through this before and shed some light for me sense I had never dealt with cooling fans needing to be installed or atleast wanting to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sumoneuneno

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sumoneuneno
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sumoneuneno