“Porsche – There is No Substitute"

CRX

I like what you do .

I can't stand the haters here . I do know ,some people are not happy unless there bitchng about others.

Sad

you keep posting . I keep read and check your pictures.

this will be a very mild setup...I hooked up an old school American made Lightning Audio 300.4 and its way to much...the stock door speakers are 4x6 so are rear fill...so i'm gonna tone the mids and highs way down....I'll also tone the sub way down to give it a nice clean SQ ...I'm gonna take a look at two of my older amps...one is a 5ch Alpine another is a 5 ch Sony...both are old school...but I can't remember the input selection on either amp to see if they will fit my needs...I'm hoping the Sony will work...since the deck is a Sony
Sounds good, the older sony's are great so re the old alpines. Is the alpine a v series?

I also have more money than I know what to do with, but I dont go buy 20 ****** old cars and then brag about it on a forum.
Doing a build log is not bragging about a car...I just enjoy working on older classic cars and fixing them up so I post a few pics along the way.......Some people don't like older cars some do....I happen to be one that does....I'm not picky and like lots of diffrent vehicles...so I own a lot of them...its nothing wrong with having a hobby .....maybe you should find a hobby .....

Thats cool...Thanks...yeah it drives and handles well...I had the interior redone...I'm having some custom fabrication and minor work ironed out on the chevy 302 conversion...to get it completed...its about 400hp and 400lbs of torque right now ...it will set you back in the seats
chevy 302 swap into a 911?

Pics?

also FYI you would reduce your gang of haters by 50% if you would stop referring to everything as old school.

what year is the 928?

chevy 302 swap into a 911?
Pics?

also FYI you would reduce your gang of haters by 50% if you would stop referring to everything as old school.

what year is the 928?
An 82 928 a 86 911....

porsche911SS-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.