Status
Not open for further replies.
what has he done that is so shady other than banning a few people from a few sites? ive never heard of him rippin aynbody off
Are you being intentionally thick or are you just having trouble with your reading comprehension skills today? The dude bought up as many audio forums as he could, then started putting the hurt down on anyone who doesn't like him (I've never seen Goob delete posts that were targeting him) and started reading pm's. He's also shown himself to be immature and terribly unprofessional. He's like a child in a playground with too much money, he throws it around then expects us to bow at his feet.

I'm still wondering how this can be considered a "new" product since Don has been selling CLD tiles for, oh I don't know...forever

Hey if you honestly like the guy then feel free to defend him, but don't just sit there and say "Well I haven't the slightest idea who this guy is or what he's done but I think you guys are being too harsh on him."

what has he done that is so shady other than banning a few people from a few sites? ive never heard of him rippin aynbody off
It's really not worth trying to explain it to you. I hope you do all that you can to get the word out about the Alphadamp. And I hope in return that you are compensated accordingly for it.

Hey if you honestly like the guy then feel free to defend him, but don't just sit there and say "Well I haven't the slightest idea who this guy is or what he's done but I think you guys are being too harsh on him."
i know who he is i was here years before you when he joined here after startin secondksin..and like i said i never heard of him rippin anybody off and apparently he hasnt so hes not hurting me none and the only people he has hurt are people who obviously got banned for something by him and are butt hurt... but seeing as how the same people attacking him are the same people i see being ******** constantly to everyone on this site(excluding buck) i would say most bans were probably deserved for one reason or another therefore could give 2 shits about why they dont like him. also..they are HIS sites..he can do whatever he wants with them...he paid for them.

It's really not worth trying to explain it to you. I hope you do all that you can to get the word out about the Alphadamp. And I hope in return that you are compensated accordingly for it.
i'm giving it a week..then im ordering some deadner if i dont win any.. i was suppose to order deadner already but my stepdad passed away and had to pay for a funeral 2 weeks ago so i got set back.

..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...

I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.

..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...
You really are reading what you want to read out of everything that has been said aren't you.

You really are reading what you want to read out of everything that has been said aren't you.
well then tell me what has he done that makes him the devil other than run his site he owns the way he wants to? its his site if he wants to ban everybody off the **** thing he can he paid for that right. i honestly dont see why there is so much hatred over something so stupid?

well then tell me what has he done that makes him the devil other than run his site he owns the way he wants to? its his site if he wants to ban everybody off the **** thing he can he paid for that right. i honestly dont see why there is so much hatred over something so stupid?
I agree, he owns the site(s), but you are missing the main point.

you should just PM the ones you see with the biggest gripes. That way it can be explained to you without getting deleted. Being that he has vendor space here, he can delete anything he wants from this section.

@ jtomsic

What about the banning of AudioTechnix, he was saying something about how he has a non-compete clause to abide by but then allows other deadener companys on?

What about him slandering Patrick Simmons by saying the reading of PM's was all him and his mods? I know for a fact that is not true.

Maybe you should go read through the evidence yourself and try real hard to grasp some of it, as not to look like just a big nutthugger.

I agree, he owns the site(s), but you are missing the main point.
i dont think i am.. i think you guys are, you enjoy the site and go to it for enjoyment/hobby, but its his site and he can do whatever he **** well pleases with it at the end of the day hes the one who paid money for the thing, he pays to keep the site up and running...its his..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants