Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.
Understood.

I tend to react sometimes and go emo on people.

I'll approach my rebuttles with more humility, and in general will try not to reply to anyone that is only stirring the pot.

This is a giveaway thread. Anyone here for the giveaway for AlphaDamp is welcome.

Any other pot strirring, insulting, trolling replies will be deleted.

But from now on, I'll do my best to take your advice.

ANT

and your point???

im not butthurt because he is giving away free deadener...

and FWIW i never got any free deadener from ANT anyway.

MWCA FTW

and if you are going to quote me, at least do it in the right fashion and not make up whatever you thought i was saying...

anybody who put any type of information like that in PMs is a douche

seems like everyone is mad because daddy pat sold the site and ant changed it. what was daddy pat doing with the "supporting members" money?

having team doa orgys with TNJ??

MOT for sure and perhaps Audioholic is holding his had all the while. Paid by pissant I'm guessing.
I really doubt Holic had anything to do with it....do you have any proof it's MOT or do you just suspect him?

I really doubt Holic had anything to do with it....do you have any proof it's MOT or do you just suspect him?
Whoever it is it sure is sad that one of the mods deleted that many of his posts for whatever reason. I thought this forum was different from the others:crap:

Whoever it is it sure is sad that one of the mods deleted that many of his posts for whatever reason. I thought this forum was different from the others:crap:
Agreed, that's why I wanted to know who it was.

MOT for sure and perhaps Audioholic is holding his had all the while. Paid by pissant I'm guessing.
I doubt its anyone to be honest. I can see your older posts all the way back to 2009. Maybe someone changed the count in the admin panel.

I doubt its anyone to be honest. I can see your older posts all the way back to 2009. Maybe someone changed the count in the admin panel.
You guys can edit our post counts? Why on earth would the moderators need that ability...

You guys can edit our post counts? Why on earth would the moderators need that ability...
We can change the number yes. I thought about making mine 99,999 to outpost LACRX, but then he went on a hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants