Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant, I hope that someday you find the right tranny to fulfill your asphyxiation fetish and it ties the rope too tight for you to survive,.. then I might consider buying your alpha dump just to video myself pissing on it,.. id buy it now, but id be more comfortable knowing that my money is being spent on the more important things, like your burial expenses.

I have been for many years, and day after day, I continue to grow and prosper dispite the children and trolls that dislike me on this forum.
I think its more than just kids and trolls....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You are correct.. I forgot to include little girls and asshats.
That would have been super funny had it not come from an a$$hat that just so happens to be a little girl.

Look at CACO's traffic now and compared it to before you bought it. Nearly half of what it was and 75% of the core/best members are gone never to return. What says you to that?

Mostly there are about 5-10 guys that have legit gripes with me stemming from long ago,

The others are bandwagon friends and sheetp that join in on the fun.

Most are guys that were banned on DIYMA, ROE and CACO.. All 3 forusm I bought.

They have been holding grudges for a long time, and do their best to hurt my reputation any chance they get.

They make it seem like the entire internet world hates me, which might be the case if you never left this site, or this thread, but these 10 guys out of it, remove they various alternate ego accounts and fake user names, and really there are only a few that dislike me for real honest reason. The others are just ee-thug followers that have nothign better to do. The only reason it seems as though there are so many, is becuase once they start in with the trolling and bashing, nobody else posts, and they take over the thread. Happens every time.. Predictable to say the least.

They have their reason, and I am not going to win them over. I really don't care to. It is just unfortunate they everything I say or do it twisted in some way or another.

Someone makes an insult on my forum or sub-forum in an attempt to hurt my business, so I delete the trolls threads, and catch hell for it..

In reality, if I owned a retail shop and some monkey came in throwing **** all over the place, he would be asked to leave, and/or removed.

No different here.. Once they leave, they scatter to the other forums where they I have no control over what they say or do, and turn the issue around. pointinig out their inflated and outrageous side of things.

Perfect example? This thread. All I did was offer free stuff.

Instead of allowing it to be, and letting other people win free stuff, they had to try to drag it down and smash me.

No worries though. I am on top of the world. My life is amazing, and what a few dip ships think of me, and try to do to me really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I am confident in myself and love my life. No amount of trolling be jealous idiots will take that away.

hatereagle.jpg

That would have been super funny had it not come from an a$$hat that just so happens to be a little girl.
Look at CACO's traffic now and compared it to before you bought it. Nearly half of what it was and 75% of the core/best members are gone never to return. What says you to that?
I'd say your math is off, and your attempt to get under my skin and expose me as some sort of devil has failed due to your emotional ammunition being deflected by my imperical data.

Bounce rate is down.

Time spent on site per user is up,

Uniqe visits are up, and the site is more stable and faster than ever!

What does that say to me? Says is I am doing things right brochacho..

(btw, 34 average new users sign up every day compared to 15 when it was owned by tthe previous dude)

Just sayin'

ANT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova