Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this? Check out my profile btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Out of all the people I figured you would be the least to go off nuthugging. *shrug*

I was thinking the same thing. Lol

Honestly though.. I give ant any hell I can without real personal reason. I do wish roe was like it used to be when shon owned it but apart from that... No real reason to be as negative as I am. It depends on how he's coming off to people that upsets me more than anything. If you're a business person. Be a business person.. A professional respectable person. Blah I'm up too early.

this thread went from being a good idea, members getting free stuff to a hate fest because of problems from a different forum.. if u guys want to argue u should take it to pm's the rest of us could give two ***** about your personal issues from a different site.. your just going to push away vendors from this site with this bs.

Really has nothing to do with CAWCO. More like putting the truth out about a shady seller. I can see by your sig you are just huggin nutz for some free product. You really are a free thinker HUH?
Also the product he is giving away is 2 years old and most of us already know that deadener has a shelf life.
nut huggin? nah i dont even know him but if i can get something for free i will take it for sure.. your just butt hurt cause he banned u after he bought the site.. i saw ur site.. u got a hard-on for him now and try and do everything you can to make him look bad...but your making yourself look like a fool in the process ...get a life its the internet you got banned...big whoop ...go to a different site.

You really are shallow huh? Everything I have is REAL proof of HIM, making HIMSELF look bad. Not a single thing I have posted or provided screenshots of has been faked or twisted.
I was a MOD on caco, sport and I QUIT cawco way before my ban. Even long after my ban I was still able to get all the information needed to prove exactly what Pissant tries to bury. I still go to cawco anytime I need to get more information on the subject.

As far as my site goes I know for a fact that you have seen only a small percentage because most areas are for members only.

The sweatty ballz in your had brah, go wash em...
last part makes no sense first off...shallow? yah i guess if by shallow u mean not giving 2 shits why u have a woody for him then yes.. but how are u any better than him your doing the same **** by spying into his moderator backroom. like i said u got banned, now u got a hard on for the dude and NO ONE cares..you serve no purpose on this site other than being a ********...honestly goto ur site for "members only and stay there. your annoying as ****...and everything you post is either about ant/caco or some stupid insult to someone...grow up dude. get a life.

I figure the biggest general grip people would have about Ant is the PM reading what was done on diyma. Going through PM's to get info for whatever reason he had at the moment.
He read PM's on caco too.

ANT, we might all like you if you didn't brag about being rich. See, that really doesn't impress any of us. "Well ya, like I'm so cool because I retired at 35 or whatever and I make a lot more money than you guys so suck on my dick and hug on my nuts." If that is how you respond to people, then that shows your personality. For your sake, by the way you talk to people, I think it would be better to do things differently so you have more respect. Plus, there's no way you can be happy with yourself if you think riches are the only way to be successful in life. There's a lot more to life than that. So, based on answers you've given to people who hated on you, I think you are a pretty shallow person that really isn't as cool as you think you are.

i dont even goto caco or any of those sites and im tired of hearing about all this ****..its like hs girls. the dude has done nothing wrong on ca.com and paid to be a vendor he shouldn't be harassed for offering to give away free product by people who are butt hurt from a different forum even if he was wrong on that forum..

i dont even goto caco or any of those sites and im tired of hearing about all this ****..its like hs girls. the dude has done nothing wrong on ca.com and paid to be a vendor he shouldn't be harassed for offering to give away free product by people who are butt hurt from a different forum even if he was wrong on that forum..
I'm not harassing him because he's given away free product, I'm harassing him because of shit he does and says, like in my previous post.

hows that any different than what coma_toast is doing by spying into ants backroom and making a site to post what they talk about?
The difference would be that I didn't have to do anything like he did. The site was messed up and allowed not just me but about 30 other members to see what was going on back there in the staff section. I was just quicker at saving what I saw. It was actually a ton of work and I have many hours in it. I did it for no other reason than to expose him for what he is. I care about the audio community and I don't take lightly to shady little scumbags ruining it.

rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants