Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, we get it. This guy is an A-hole who simply gets rid of anyone who doesnt like him. He doesnt have that power here.

Nobody likes how he brags about all his monies and he should really stop that. it doesnt get you anywhere. my dad is a multi millionaire and i will never have to work a day in my life. knowing how to be humble about it is the key.

@ jtomsic
What about the banning of AudioTechnix, he was saying something about how he has a non-compete clause to abide by but then allows other deadener companys on?

What about him slandering Patrick Simmons by saying the reading of PM's was all him and his mods? I know for a fact that is not true.

Maybe you should go read through the evidence yourself and try real hard to grasp some of it, as not to look like just a big nutthugger.
not nut huggin, just think its unfair for 10 people to attack one guy for something so ****** stupid..heres an idea...get a life bro? its the ****** internet..he bought the site and did what he wanted with it..you have no say in it either way...now ur banned from the site for being an asshat if the site meant so much that u still have a ****** this long after maybe you should have bought it since u retired at 29

i know who he is i was here years before you when he joined here after startin secondksin..and like i said i never heard of him rippin anybody off and apparently he hasnt so hes not hurting me none and the only people he has hurt are people who obviously got banned for something by him and are butt hurt... but seeing as how the same people attacking him are the same people i see being ******** constantly to everyone on this site(excluding buck) i would say most bans were probably deserved for one reason or another therefore could give 2 shits about why they dont like him. also..they are HIS sites..he can do whatever he wants with them...he paid for them.
lol, so I guess your just that dense!

Ok, but if I have a product I like to use but I come to find out they are using unethical practices in order to put that product in the market place then I will stop using the product and spread the word of what the company is doing. Thats where I'm coming from the on the deal. Thats my view. If you want to put a blind eye thats fine but I won't.

you should just PM the ones you see with the biggest gripes. That way it can be explained to you without getting deleted. Being that he has vendor space here, he can delete anything he wants from this section.
They have deleted every single post of mine across CA.com in an attempt to hide my sig. That is why my site kills the rest in terms of fairness. No mods abusing power and they cant be bought off.

If they return my post I will become a supporting vendor but not until then.

..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...
He hasn't paid **** for that site either. He did a charge back on the credit card. He is shady.

They have deleted every single post of mine across CA.com in an attempt to hide my sig. That is why my site kills the rest in terms of fairness. No mods abusing power and they cant be bought off.
Which Mod is doing it? Do you know?

i guess? and your just that big of an *******? thats what ive gotten from you so far in the past. so cool.
Well you said it yourself brah, it's just the internet, your opinion of me matters about as much as my opinion of you, not diddly.

not nut huggin, just think its unfair for 10 people to attack one guy for something so ****** stupid..heres an idea...get a life bro? its the ****** internet..he bought the site and did what he wanted with it..you have no say in it either way...now ur banned from the site for being an asshat if the site meant so much that u still have a ****** this long after maybe you should have bought it since u retired at 29
Yep you really are an idiot it seems. I didnt get banned for any reason other than pissant reading PM's. it also seems you may be butthurt because I denied your registration on SPLC. For good reason too as prove by your uneducated baseless rants.

BTW I did almost buy caco but I am glad I didnt because the site I built kicks its *** in terms of honesty, intgrity and epicness. Money means nothing to me man, ask around.

I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.
This is a nice thought but if there's one thing I've learned about people in my 30 years on this planet is that once a scumbag always a scumbag... Unless one has a spiritual change of epic proportions.

And I highly doubt that's the case here

Yep you really are an idiot it seems. I didnt get banned for any reason other than pissant reading PM's. it also seems you may be butthurt because I denied your registration on SPLC. For good reason too as prove by your uneducated baseless rants.
BTW I did almost buy caco but I am glad I didnt because the site I built kicks its *** in terms of honesty, intgrity and epicness. Money means nothing to me man, ask around.
i never registered? so good try. have no reason to even want to.. i goto one site for caraudio...that being this one...

Says who? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants