Kenny's 1996 Chrysler LHS Worklog

Well, I bought the spinners... got a deal. $1,399 + $194 shipping for a set of 18" chrome rims + Spintek Typhoon spinners. Should have them soon! I know spinners are looked down upon here, but it's my car... just sharing my first car experiences.

The pre-molded black carpet came for my car, it's so nice! It's a major improvement over the stock interior, it's a lot more soft and duh... shows no evidence of wear.

Something you should know about spinners. Make some plans for yearly alignments as well as quarterly wheel rotations. The spinners cause for excessive wear and can effect the life of your suspension components.

Personally, I hate spinners... too distracting while I'm aiming my gun at other drivers. Roadrage, what's that?

Fine, don't answer...heh.

352029941_l.jpg

Where are you getting the money for all this!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I can do web design and PHP/MySQL. How on Earth did you get such sweet gigs and can you get me in on whatever you are in. lol My 92 Toyota Corolla with the 12" Lightning Audio Bolt needs some Monetary Love.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date