Kenny's 1996 Chrysler LHS Worklog

Thanks bumpn.

Doitle: My websites all get good word of mouth...that's how I get all of my business.

Here's a crappy pic of the new rims/spinners/tires:

364793830_l.jpg

Wow man that car is looking really awesome. I need to start trying to get some web business again. I had no idea there was that much money in it... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Thanks dude!

I got my tire replaced free and now it's back to normal :)

I ordered a suede sample, might do the headliner in suede if it looks good.

I'm really thinking about getting door poppers for the back doors and making them suicide, and shaving the door handles for just the back doors. That way I can hook up two switches to the inside of the car that if you press the switch the door pops open... and I don't have to use a remote because it's the back doors.

Alright, opinion time.

My dad and I swapped the old stock carpet (was fading badly and mistreated by previous owner, was turning yellow!) for black carpet @ StockInteriors.com.

newcarpet.jpg

It really brought out all the flaws in the stock leather seats, and I'm looking to replace them. Since my plan is to go with a black suede headliner, I was thinking of getting leather seats with the middle black suede to match the headliner.

THE DILEMMA: Should I go two-tone (leather seats with suede middle)? If I do, the suede will be black... whether I go two-tone or not, what color leather should I go with? Black?

I don't know if I'm going to replace/restore the plastic in the car (which is gray) so I need to have everything blend.

Pick a color from: http://leatherseats.com/samples_colors_leather.asp under leather... PLEASE!!!

Someone, anyone, ahhhhhh!

I can't think of anything that would look good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif The look I'm going for is luxurious, where all my passengers feel like riding in my car for days.

What about grey leather with black suede in the middle?

That car gets better each time I see it man. I love it. Not huge on the spinners, but I dont like spinners on any cars. But besides that it looks *******!!! Keep up the sick work and send me some of that money you are making,lol!

Thanks, I'm not that big on the spinners anymore... the first week I loved the attention at the street lights. The rims look excellent without the spinners... I may just take the spinners off and put them back on in a few months.

The problem I'm having is that I know I should get grey leather, but I don't know which grey to get. They don't send samples I don't think, so I have to kind of guess... Lt. Grey, Stone, Smoke, Ice Grey, Ash or Grey.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.