Grand Prix owners, let me see you setup

should not be to hard, take out the big rubber piece from the inside, and the the hard part just get it through the rubber boot in the engine bay. it easier to go from inside to the engine bay. i taped a screw driver to the end of the wire so it would poke a hole in the rubber boot and get in to the engine bay then i just pulled it all way through.

I'm gonna have to get the pictures from my brother, he just put an Fi SSD 18" with BP & copper coil in 8 cubes tuned to 33hz powered by a Sundown 1200 sealed in the cabin in the trunk of his '08 GP.... thing was an absolute PITA to do, had to build the enclosure inside the car, but the results were well worth it....

I have had so many, here are a few

000_0235.jpg

100_0760.jpg

I had these Ascendant 10's and the Rockford amp behind the seat

How? I could barely get my stinger wire through there.

should not be to hard, take out the big rubber piece from the inside, and the the hard part just get it through the rubber boot in the engine bay. it easier to go from inside to the engine bay. i taped a screw driver to the end of the wire so it would poke a hole in the rubber boot and get in to the engine bay then i just pulled it all way through.
Just like that.

op you going to purdue?
I was, I am taking a year off of school right now and working at FedEx back home in Evansville, but I make pretty regular trips up there to see friends. Should be heading back up there after I get the new setup installed.

Note: Awesome pictures and suggestions everyone. Anyone know how large of a kinetik can fit under the hood in my/our Gen GPs? Can a 2000 fit up there? All help is greatly appreciated and seeing a 147 with a single 12 setup gives me even more confidence that this setup is going to be insanely loud for a trunk car.

Oh, mods, anyways we can sticky this thread? Maybe start a section for car specific threads like this. It would be helpful to a large amount of people on this forum, although the CRX and Astro Van threads would be like 40 pages long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

captaincheesey

10+ year member
Change is Inevitable
captaincheesey
Evansville, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date