Power Acoustik question

Participant count
  • Participant list
i haven't dealt with power acoustik directly but I've done SS and PPI which are handled in the same building and staff, it will be about 1-2 weeks... they usually just send you a refurbished one in place so it doesn't take too long

i haven't dealt with power acoustik directly but I've done SS and PPI which are handled in the same building and staff, it will be about 1-2 weeks... they usually just send you a refurbished one in place so it doesn't take too long
Well when i talked to them on the phone they said they fix the same one because the plexiglass on the top of mine was warped due to Worst Buy's inspection of it haha..

Probably just going to order one of the AP amps and throw this one in the trash when it gets back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.