False floor/amp rack in my Explorer

U would know if u had the problem

exactly what my truck is doin... feels like the tranny is going to fall out going into reverse..... have yall found a solution?
Should have reworded that one, where do I check the box for tranny/rearend problems...

This has turned into a pos explorer thread

I'm not sure if it was just luck of the draw, or just people beating the crap out of their vehicles. But, I've heard of the trans going bad in Explorers at 35K, 140K, and anywhere in between. Though, I've not heard of them lasting longer than 140K! I've got to start a transmission savings account, now!

well the banging in reverse is def the trans cause you can put it in reverse then 10 sec later it slams then starts moving with some shaking in the worst situations

Man, just hearing someone say that when they're at 40K is just shitty. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I guess Ford royally ****ed up with this one
no i never said i got a problem. I am saying i expect it not to fail on me thats all

whatever happened to the pics inside the port?
Forgot about it. I'll get that tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

edit: lemme dig up old pics see if i can find it

edit 2:

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.