apsabr = bad seller

What else u got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
Nevermind that, just get to posting something funny for to make us laugh.

Do you realize if you just would have approached the situation like this:

rather than this:

People probably wouldn't be so mad at you? The only reason anyone is mad is because you were making it seem like you weren't going to do anything about the situation and nothing was your fault. And you were just going to leave the buyer SOL. All you had to do was approach the situation with a helpful attitude and say that you would do whatever you can to make this situation right. And the only reason people are commenting is because the buyer made this thread. If you would have resolved the situation in pm's with the buyer from the start this could have all been avoided.
i was pm'd a day ago about this and had returend all pms....never said sorry its on u. i did however say to file a claim.... thats what i was told to tell him so whether i was told right or not isnt the arguement.... this issue wasnt my fault.......yes i will help resolve it......... but no it shouldnt give me a bad name

i Will Pack All Of My Own Items From Now On To Resolve This Issue With Very Little Change......op Once Again I Am Sorry...... I Will Help To Get This Resolved

You should have used better judgment in approving the packing job by the UPS guy. It shouldn't be past your common sense to have noticed that the subs weren't going to be secure without either more packing or bracing within the shipping box.

Yes, we all know that shipping companies don't treat every package as fragile, that's why you HAVE to assume that the shipping crew will play soccer with the package you send before it makes it to its destination.

Sorry guy, this one's on you.

So ummmm got any light bulbs or mirrors glassware you wanna sell to me ????
sure what ya need got some hyper white high beams to fit like a 88-98 silverado truck(im sure it fits other stuff to.) hell ill ship ya a light bulb out of the package just to say i did.

i Will Pack All Of My Own Items From Now On To Resolve This Issue With Very Little Change......op Once Again I Am Sorry...... I Will Help To Get This Resolved
Your attitude is getting much better. You need to realize though that if ups won't take care of it completely then you will have to. It's not fair for the buyer to be out anything.

anyways once again sorry to the op we'll resolve this and to anyone who wants to clear my name ill ship ya something first any u pay once u get it(to anyone with good refs and a good number of post) but i am leaving the house ill be back soon so please dont have to much fun talking **** without me hear to say my side.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=apsabr&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
DON'T BUY FROM THIS PERSON, SELLS NON WORKING ITEMS & OFFERS TO DEAL OUT OF EBAY

ehp951 ( 172 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )

Mar-19-09 21:44

Reply by apsabr (Mar-20-09 05:29):

Item left me in working condition.packed by ups.asked for money back(SCAMMER)
it was an audiobahn amp...it worked the dumbass blowed it up when he hooked it up....na i aint payin for it...sorry. anyways can yall do anything else with ur time than look up **** online...losers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies