apsabr = bad seller

You dont get it.
You are the customer with the shipping company, not the person receiving the package.

You're the one who paid them to ship, its you who has to file a claim.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
x3 His buddy at the ups store doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

apsabr you think this wont hurt your rep and the way you are acting about it.Lets see how long it takes for the rest of your items to sell now..You are 100% responsible for the item until it reaches the customer and they get exactly what they paid for..If ups gives $100 for these then you will be owing another $60 out of pocket for your own mistake of not covering your ass this is 100% your fault..

It's up to the shipper to insure the package sufficiently. If you don't get this fixed you are indeed a scammer. It is your responsibility to get the item to the buyer in good condition.
x2

Scammer in my book.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437514
never done anyone wrong im sorry that problems with a shipment makes me a piece of **** seller... not everyone thinks so... ask any of my refs. BYE TO THIS THREAD.

op pm me and we can settle this instead of tryin to make me look bad from a ups mistake.
So shipping is the buyers responsibility now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Taking something to a ups shipping store should be legit enough. i have trusted him with many many items and never had any problems. and if buyer wants extra insurance then they pay it. $100 is standard. anymore and thats the buyers decision. im not paying for anything that i dont get without request.
Go 50/50 bro...its not your fault...and its not the buyers fault...and dont ever let ur "friend" pack the stuff you want to ship...do it yourself and youll avoid problems like these.

Go 50/50 bro...its not your fault...and its not the buyers fault...and dont ever let ur "friend" pack the stuff you want to ship...do it yourself and youll avoid problems like these.
50/50 isn't acceptable. 100/0 is.

does eveyone just love getting into peoples buisness these days i mean ive read a ton of these threads myself but never once do u c me run my mouth like all of yall do....... i said i would help resolve this matter with the op.... so how about going onto another thread and spend ur time there..... im not a bad seller im sorry i had a shipping problem.....if i were a scammer or something i would just take peoples money.

i like this guy^^^^ except ups can be the 100/0 for the buyer as im not payin anything other than spendin some time on the phone to ups for this guy. as said i will help resolve this so pm me the pics and we'll get started on it.

does eveyone just love getting into peoples buisness these days i mean ive read a ton of these threads myself but never once do u c me run my mouth like all of yall do....... i said i would help resolve this matter with the op.... so how about going onto another thread and spend ur time there..... im not a bad seller im sorry i had a shipping problem.....if i were a scammer or something i would just take peoples money.
Your attitude about the situation is whats Fvcking you over.

Wow attitude from the jump in my blackbook will not buy from bye..

hey guess what?? i have never f_ucked anyone on this forum and im sorry but shipping problems arent my fault the guy AT THE UPS STORE PACKED THEM! he did not ask for any extra insurance so no i did not buy him any myself. they sure left my hands in the condition they were shown in pics. and as for me having stuff for sale im sorry i have alot of stuff that i want to get rid of and if u will notice its all pretty dam cheap. im not out to get anyone!!!! so F_CK ANYONE THAT THINKS SO. ask any of my refs ive never done anyone wrong! and as for the buyer u can file a claim with ups and stated i talked to him agiain today and yes it is upon your request to file a claim not mine..... explain to me why its my deal???? i didnt pack em i didnt drop em.... they left here in the condition which u payed for.... sorry but no im not gonna spend my money to fix a ups problem
This is why we're running our mouths.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied