apsabr = bad seller

F_CK u TOO ur the one with ****** ass barney in ur pics sippin on some **** u've prob never tasted......

You know how eazy it is for me to score prometh bro its like buyin camdy over here........

And mind ur own ho3 I call em as I see em the day you come to socal or vegas holla at me I'm not a e thug

You know how eazy it is for me to score prometh bro its like buyin camdy over here........
And mind ur own ho3 I call em as I see em the day you come to socal or vegas holla at me I'm not a e thug
well then i guess people do it big everywhere..... just dont c the need in puttin ur 2cents in with every other dick online that has to b in everyones buisness

Seller may or may not be a scammer but he's definately a horrible seller. He's saying if ups doesn't take care of the situation then the buyer's out of luck.

Seller may or may not be a scammer but he's definately a horrible seller. He's saying if ups doesn't take care of the situation then the buyer's out of luck.
dam i didnt know people couldnt read what other people said without u stating it again. ive decided that all people with a million post or whatever get all those post from being in everyones buisness.... everyone who has posted in this thread other than the op should be banned for post dumping(its the rules) and yes all of yall were talking ****

AS STATED OP CONTACT ME VIA PM AND WE'LL GET THIS STRAITEND OUT

well then i guess people do it big everywhere..... just dont c the need in puttin ur 2cents in with every other dick online that has to b in everyones buisness
e46 is one of the funniest guys here. You better show some respect.

Send me that ps3 and ill pay u when it gets here then ill clear ur name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Send me that ps3 and ill pay u when it gets here then ill clear ur name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Half of what your asking and free shipping this time.

dam i didnt know people couldnt read what other people said without u stating it again. ive decided that all people with a million post or whatever are all of yall that have to get in everyones buisness.
AS STATED OP CONTACT ME VIA PM AND WE'LL GET THIS STRAITEND OUT
You average more posts per day than I do. It's spelled "business".

if it wasnt already sold i would. how bout contacting the buyer for a legit clear of name when he gets it.(dt053 )

Do you realize if you just would have approached the situation like this:

i like this guy^^^^ except ups can be the 100/0 for the buyer as im not payin anything other than spendin some time on the phone to ups for this guy. as said i will help resolve this so pm me the pics and we'll get started on it.
rather than this:

hey guess what?? i have never f_ucked anyone on this forum and im sorry but shipping problems arent my fault the guy AT THE UPS STORE PACKED THEM! he did not ask for any extra insurance so no i did not buy him any myself. they sure left my hands in the condition they were shown in pics. and as for me having stuff for sale im sorry i have alot of stuff that i want to get rid of and if u will notice its all pretty dam cheap. im not out to get anyone!!!! so F_CK ANYONE THAT THINKS SO. ask any of my refs ive never done anyone wrong! and as for the buyer u can file a claim with ups and stated i talked to him agiain today and yes it is upon your request to file a claim not mine..... explain to me why its my deal???? i didnt pack em i didnt drop em.... they left here in the condition which u payed for.... sorry but no im not gonna spend my money to fix a ups problem
People probably wouldn't be so mad at you? The only reason anyone is mad is because you were making it seem like you weren't going to do anything about the situation and nothing was your fault. And you were just going to leave the buyer SOL. All you had to do was approach the situation with a helpful attitude and say that you would do whatever you can to make this situation right. And the only reason people are commenting is because the buyer made this thread. If you would have resolved the situation in pm's with the buyer from the start this could have all been avoided.

What else u got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
Do you need some broken stuff too?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

What else u got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
look at fs threads i will ship anything to anyone on this forum(that can be trusted) and they can paypal or whatever when thay get it. im not shipping free stuff tho...... so yea u gotta pay for it when u get it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies