apsabr = bad seller

Thats how my box came when I ordered my re xxx's, nothing stiff holding them in. One came absolutely destroyed and shipper had "no money" to repay me for what I paid. Good thing He got insurance on both, I finally got the money back from him after I filed a claim a month and change earlier. FedEx sent him the money because thats their policy and luckily he was honest and sent me the money, but if youre going to wait for a claim be prepared to wait around 5 to 6 weeks.

Not about apsabr, just an example of how **** gets ****ed

I bought 3 12" Kicker L7s (1 blown older and 2 06/08 models ) from him for $160 shipped. He requested a money order which I thought was unusual to begin with. But did it anyways since I didnt find anything bad on him. Well they show up at my moms house. She calls me to come over and pick it up. I come over and the box is all messed up. I opened it up and pull out all the subs. All bubble wrapped, with some peanuts in the box single walled. There was nothing making it all stiff or separate from one another. I opened all 3 up, one has glue or epoxy on the bottom between the surround and brace. The other one the whole cone is destroyed.

I message him, he tells me he had a UPS store pack it and its my problem. Then he says I didnt request any insurance.

Niether of the 06/08s are what was in the pictures he showed on here.

I have done alot of business on here and alot of people have known me. I am not here bullshitting people.

I just shipped off a JBL Crown to a kid in NE and I atleast made sure it is hard to move if it did get slammed around and it is fully insured just in case. Did he ask for it? Nope.

This kid should not be on here until he can understand he is still responsible up until the item is recieved and as described.

I dont remember buying a big screen tv from bestbuy.com and it comes in broken and they say oh well your fault not our problem. They would fix the problems and make it right.

I hate making these types of posts but after the answers I have gotten it gives me no options but too.
The so called "kid" has more post than the buyer and more GOOD refs. im sorry a ups mistake had to happen but its not gonna cost me my GOOD name on ca..... sorry man but ill give u the number to the local ups store myself

oh yeah.......heres a copy strait off the recipt showing that he packed it and that he's a friend(22 buck discount)

***Marion Pack and Post***

Shipment

UPS Ground-Residential

Ship To:

Kenneth Currie

Package ID: 39766 $48.52

Discount: $-22.00

Contents: Speakers

Tracking # 1z1r722w0340917119

Expected Arrival: Wed 09/30 11:59PM

Labor: $2.00

18x18x18 Box $4.35 Tx

Subtotal: $32.87

Tax: $00.34

Total: $33.21

TEND Cash: $40.00

Change: $6.79

so ya i aint telling any lies never have never will. sorry for a shipping mistake that i have no controll over. so no i aint payin anything for a ups mistake SORRY :-(

The recipient should not have to deal with any of the ******** from poor packing. The shipper should be handling all of the details to make sure the customer is happy. You should always ship with insurance.

Thats how my box came when I ordered my re xxx's, nothing stiff holding them in. One came absolutely destroyed and shipper had "no money" to repay me for what I paid. Good thing He got insurance on both, I finally got the money back from him after I filed a claim a month and change earlier. FedEx sent him the money because thats their policy and luckily he was honest and sent me the money, but if youre going to wait for a claim be prepared to wait around 5 to 6 weeks.
Not about apsabr, just an example of how **** gets ****ed

THANK U! someone who knows how shipping places work(its not my fault) file a claim and ill be glad to help u but yes u have to be the one to do it

The recipient should not have to deal with any of the ******** from poor packing. The shipper should be handling all of the details to make sure the customer is happy. You should always ship with insurance.
Taking something to a ups shipping store should be legit enough. i have trusted him with many many items and never had any problems. and if buyer wants extra insurance then they pay it. $100 is standard. anymore and thats the buyers decision. im not paying for anything that i dont get without request.

I mean they should have been packaged better, and the shipper should take care of it, but if you aren't I was just describing the process is a pain in the ass for the buyer. I am not getting involved because I don't know how they were packaged. But my xxx's weighed 100lbs each and they were packaged with peanuts and ******** no wood or anything to support them so I'm surprised that one came in good condition

THANK U! someone who knows how shipping places work(its not my fault) file a claim and ill be glad to help u but yes u have to be the one to do it

You dont get it.

You are the customer with the shipping company, not the person receiving the package.

You're the one who paid them to ship, its you who has to file a claim.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Taking something to a ups shipping store should be legit enough. i have trusted him with many many items and never had any problems. and if buyer wants extra insurance then they pay it. $100 is standard. anymore and thats the buyers decision. im not paying for anything that i dont get without request.
It covers your a$$ as much as it covers his. Insurance is a no-brainer and it costs next to nothing considering what you get in return for instances like this. I've received many a package with UPS packing and I've never been impressed. Your service to your customer should extend well past what you're offering.

Wow the seller is some piece of work. It's the responsibility of the seller to make sure the item arrives to the buyer in the condition described as. The fact that he's pretty much saying "well I didn't pack it so it doesn't have anything to do with me" shows his character. Apsabr, you need to go to the ups store that packed it and show them the pictures of how it arrived. You should seriously be banned for being such a crappy seller. Just because someone doesn't request that you pay like $2 to get a package insured doesn't mean you can have it packaged crappy and except no responsibilty. Seller really did a horrible job and there's nothing you can say to justify it.

You dont get it.
You are the customer with the shipping company, not the person receiving the package.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
x2

You dont get it.

as stated 50 g_d dam times. i talked to the guy at the ups earlier and yes he HAS TO FILE THE CLAIM! he has the items not me.

Wow the seller is some piece of work. It's the responsibility of the seller to make sure the item arrives to the buyer in the condition described as. The fact that he's pretty much saying "well I didn't pack it so it doesn't have anything to do with me" shows his character. Apsabr, you need to go to the ups store that packed it and show them the pictures of how it arrived. You should seriously be banned for being such a crappy seller. Just because someone doesn't request that you pay like $2 to get a package insured doesn't mean you can have it packaged crappy and except no responsibilty. Seller really did a horrible job and there's nothing you can say to justify it.
do the letters F O mean anything to u?

It's up to the shipper to insure the package sufficiently. If you don't get this fixed you are indeed a scammer. It is your responsibility to get the item to the buyer in good condition.

You dont get it.

x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied