Idk if this is the right place to post this but anybody been on the jbl website lately? It shows like 90% off on a bunch of amps and subs and stuff. y'all think it's a scam or what?

25 minutes ago, TrevorP said:

Idk if this is the right place to post this but anybody been on the jbl website lately? It shows like 90% off on a bunch of amps and subs and stuff. y'all think it's a scam or what?

Post Site??Lets have a look

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Seemed to be legit as i was about to check out with the Club 704 through Pay Pal.I dont need any more amps.. LOL. Ive got plenty at the moment/ like 40+ amps. But Seemed legit checking out with Pay Pal

https://www.jbl.com/car-amplifiers/

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

11 hours ago, audiobaun said:

Seemed to be legit as i was about to check out with the Club 704 through Pay Pal.I dont need any more amps.. LOL. Ive got plenty at the moment/ like 40+ amps. But Seemed legit checking out with Pay Pal

https://www.jbl.com/car-amplifiers/

Well, I shall soon find out if its legit. Just ordered the 4 channel and mono amp for $20 each. And while I was at it, went ahead and got a pair of the shallow mounts for $24 each. Figured if Im not pleased, Ill sale them on offerup or something.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ridinhi said:

Well, I shall soon find out if its legit. Just ordered the 4 channel and mono amp for $20 each. And while I was at it, went ahead and got a pair of the shallow mounts for $24 each. Figured if Im not pleased, Ill sale them on offerup or something.

Wonder if it was a glitch or a flash sale of sorts...I too shall find out ordered 2 amps. Haven’t got any emails saying shipped yet 

But props to @TrevorP for letting us know!

Edited by MattinMO
  • Like 1

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

Prices went back up..LOL. You guys and a few others may have gotten a hell of a deal.😁

9 hours ago, MattinMO said:

Wonder if it was a glitch or a flash sale of sorts...I too shall find out ordered 2 amps. Haven’t got any emails saying shipped yet 

But props to @TrevorP for letting us know!

Same here, no email confirming shipment yet. And order status on jbl’s site still says processing.

7 hours ago, audiobaun said:

Prices went back up..LOL. You guys and a few others may have gotten a hell of a deal.😁

Im hoping man! Will report back if I receive a tracking number or updates

• Thanks 1

Just got off phone with Jbl. Everything is legit, they said my order was fine and will be shipped soon!

• Haha 1

I called yesterday morning they were flooded with orders lol. Probably take a day or two to process and get all of them out.

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s separate .56 box @37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab.

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine 163 hu. Amp infinity k4 infinity k600  2 morel Maximo 10" subs separate boxes 1.1 CF @32 hz. 2 8 " eminence woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

8 hours ago, Ridinhi said:

Just got off phone with Jbl. Everything is legit, they said my order was fine and will be shipped soon!

Man you guys got a Hella Deal!!! Hope its decent stuff

I got an email saying order was cancelled order could not be processed 

8 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

I got an email saying order was cancelled order could not be processed 

That’s s^cks! 

I called them today and she said my order was being ready for shipment😡.

ill prob getting an email as you did

After spending 45 min on the chat with Jbl customer service basically couldn’t provide a reason why it was cancelled I think they just got overwhelming orders and cancelled some of them... 

11 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

After spending 45 min on the chat with Jbl customer service basically couldn’t provide a reason why it was cancelled I think they just got overwhelming orders and cancelled some of them... 

You're not the only 1. Ssme thing happened to a buddy of mine yesterday. Mine still in processing. I made two separate orders would be nice to at least get 1 order. Noticed they were out of stock of everything that was on sale. 

Edited by fithwheel

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s separate .56 box @37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab.

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine 163 hu. Amp infinity k4 infinity k600  2 morel Maximo 10" subs separate boxes 1.1 CF @32 hz. 2 8 " eminence woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

So this morning I got an email directly from UPS bc I have an account saying I have a 20lb package from Harmon audio arriving tomorrow...mind you they refunded me...I think I joined the illuminati 

Lol wtf?I got refunded today but no emails yet.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, MattinMO said:

So this morning I got an email directly from UPS bc I have an account saying I have a 20lb package from Harmon audio arriving tomorrow...mind you they refunded me...I think I joined the illuminati 

So you got a tracking number from ups? make sure you let us know when your package arrives.

Ive called them a few times asking for an update and checking on my order. still says "processing" on Jbl website.

Everytime I got a representative, they were foreign and I had to listen carefully to understand what they were saying. I started to feel like it was all shady.

Edited by Ridinhi

I Picked package up from ups hub first thing this morning. I’m still not quite sure what to think about this...quite strange 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this