Rockford p1000x4d 4 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

rwlaney

tega cay
Item(s) for Sale:

1 used Rockford p1000x4d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp works great. It is missing the silver trim piece over the crossover and gain settings. It's a 7/10 on looks. I think the birth sheet says 1071 watts RMS.

Price:

175 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Whatever is cheapest

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.