marc2112

Morel comps for $60!!

i wouldn't risk it, says item location is in russia but shipping is from asia?....

Pull the trigger and let us know if and what you receive!

:laugh:

Pull the trigger and let us know if and what you receive!

I might... keep an eye out for my Morel comps for $120 fs thread ($61 if they're knock-offs).

i wouldn't risk it, says item location is in russia but shipping is from asia?....

Russia is in Asia

Seems like a steal

let me be more specific, it says ships from china/hong kong/taiwan which are clearly not russia. and yes, most of the russian land mass is in "asia", but most of this land is ice, about 70% of russians actually live in the part of the country that is "europe"

i was just pointing out that the listing seemed odd...

Scam. Seller only has 6 feedbacks, only one of those is as a seller. He also brought something on EBay but never paid for it.

Israeli speakers sold by a Russian in Asia!? Sounds legit?! There’s a new set on eBay from Louisiana for .29 less shipped.

Could be real. They don’t have the same mark up we have here. But you may end up paying customs.

Already got tracking so we will see. I like to test these to good to be true auctions.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying 2 Brax mx2 demo amps for $600 each. They were listed as helix amps and the guy had one bad feedback so I backed down. Turned out it was legit.. they really were mx2s and Jimmy aka soccerguru ended up getting em both. The guy had no clue what he had. FML big time!!!

It says shipping from Russia for me.

The china thing must be a noob mistake.

I ordered a pair because fvck it... I'll let you guys know

curious to see if legit and how they perform

Already got tracking so we will see. I like to test these to good to be true auctions.

I would record the opening and if possible receiving the item. The one problem I have with ebay, and new sellers; if you buy something and they send you an empty box with a tracking number, ebay is going to see that tracking number, and say you received the item. You are then screwed. The package could have air or dog poop, and they will stand behind the seller because it shows that you received the package.

THAT IS WHY YOU USE YOUR CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL TO PAY FOR AN ITEM. Extra insurance when ebay and paypal try to screw you.

That was a quick $1000 that person just made. Either those are counterfeit, stolen items, or air in a box with a tracking # on it.

I ordered a pair because fvck it... I'll let you guys know

What happened? :uhoh:

Still waiting. The estimated delivery day is the 27th. So we shall see. I checked the guys feedback and he hasn't received any negative feedback yet so we shall see.