Darth_Immitis

My FU has seen better days.

I think her days are numbered. Good thing my Wolfram AG15 is coming soon!

Once the Wolfram comes I’ll murder the FU and post a video ;)

'04 Focus sedan

Kenwood kdc-bt555u

Wolfram AG15 (pre order)

4.15 cubes @ 29hz

Wolfram W-1500.1

IG: @darth_immitis

I need triple tinsel leads because I clip the **** out of every sub I own

I think her days are numbered. Good thing my Wolfram AG15 is coming soon!

Once the Wolfram comes I’ll murder the FU and post a video ;)

u killed your fu and my fu cracked my dash (so it was -4 degrees other nite i still say sub did it lol)

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

What's wrong with it?

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

What's wrong with it?

his is smelling., showed me pics a while back like it had too much glue on it, like around vents where as mine had none on surround lol..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

his is smelling., showed me pics a while back like it had too much glue on it, like around vents where as mine had none on surround lol..

"too much glue"

I'd like to know where there was too much.

No hate gramps, just curious because, in certain areas, it's hard to have too much.

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

Hey Mayhem, I gotta lot of excess glue on one of my subs around the outer dia of the spider too!! Doesn't affect performance....but good luck removing the spider lol

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

"too much glue"

I'd like to know where there was too much.

No hate gramps, just curious because, in certain areas, it's hard to have too much.

no it's on outside of basket just little dried what looks like glue outside of vents.. but that was a while ago so now it's smelling again..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

no it's on outside of basket just little dried what looks like glue outside of vents.. but that was a while ago so now it's smelling again..

Glue is not going to smell on the vent... the only time u ever smell glue is when u get the coil to hot

Glue is not going to smell on the vent... the only time u ever smell glue is when u get the coil to hot

yeah he probably running it a tad high..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

yeah he probably running it a tad CLIPPED..

There, fixed that for you Gramps ....lol

Refs;Bought from: Boomsday, special_k_1999, BAD_MAYEM, C1500Martin, roko, Michaellane

Sold to: sam_b03, Nate121, Smaxor5, Boomsday, unrealii, paulluap,technobass,gmc123

TN State Champion MECA MOD 4 - 2017 + 2018 (158.38db at the headrest on 6500w) 

2nd place World Finals MOD 4 - 2017

#Boominburban - Team OSC - Team FU Audio

Two JS Ult 300 amp alts - Battery delete under hood - 105ah of LTO Lithiums -

80 prs HU - PPI DSP -88R DSP - PPI E.7 EQ for fine tuning

Four PPI p600.2 on front stage - 4 CDT HD-M6's / 2 DS18 6.5 neopros / 2 Dayton Audio RS28 silk dome tweeters

Three Taramps 15k's on 6 FU Audio 1250 - 15's

There, fixed that for you Gramps ....lol

lol idk how ya'll do things like that on here..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

you just edit the quoted text

Yeah dude man is clipping it

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

Yeah dude man is killing it

ok i get it..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

ok i love p e n i s..

I knew it

'04 Focus sedan

Kenwood kdc-bt555u

Wolfram AG15 (pre order)

4.15 cubes @ 29hz

Wolfram W-1500.1

I must be clipping but idk how. I never go above what I set my gains at. Head unit pre outs don’t clip up to full volume but I set gains at 33/35. The only thing I can think of is I used the wrong test tone to set gains. I used the dd1 provided disc with the -3db test tone track. And I set my ssf with the cc1 to 25hz. My voltage never drops below 13.2v even at full tilt and nothing gets even warm to the touch. Either I randomly still burning off glue or I’ve been slowly killing it without even realizing it. I’m starting completely fresh tho with the AG15 and CT Sounds at1400.1D I’m grabbing Friday for ultra cheap BNIB. Grabbing a HO alt and second battery with tax money so my bases will be covered.

'04 Focus sedan

Kenwood kdc-bt555u

Wolfram AG15 (pre order)

4.15 cubes @ 29hz

Wolfram W-1500.1

I don't know what I'm talking about.

:lol:

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

I knew it

hey thats not nice using tahoe's quote with my name..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

you wont hear the start of clipping, so don't think you did. you smell burnt coil, you back off and remember how long and what type of power it was getting and go from there.

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

I must be clipping but idk how. I never go above what I set my gains at. Head unit pre outs don’t clip up to full volume but I set gains at 33/35. The only thing I can think of is I used the wrong test tone to set gains. I used the dd1 provided disc with the -3db test tone track. And I set my ssf with the cc1 to 25hz. My voltage never drops below 13.2v even at full tilt and nothing gets even warm to the touch. Either I randomly still burning off glue or I’ve been slowly killing it without even realizing it. I’m starting completely fresh tho with the AG15 and CT Sounds at1400.1D I’m grabbing Friday for ultra cheap BNIB. Grabbing a HO alt and second battery with tax money so my bases will be covered.

DD-1 is dumb. All the music u listen to is recorded all over the place some bass is louder then others. Sure the DD-1 was clean on that test tone but are u driving around just doing a burp at that single Frequency? Nope didn’t think so

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now