Budget Amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JAGX

Hello,

I am looking for an amp around $150 to power a pair of these focal flax for my rear deck. This is more for backfill and to somewhat match the quality of the focals i have in front so I can get balanced sound.

with that said I'm looking at te specific models, see links below:

JL

focal

alpine

I figure these are all decent brands, I just don't know which model is best generally or best for my setup?

Hello,
I am looking for an amp around $150 to power a pair of these focal flax for my rear deck. This is more for backfill and to somewhat match the quality of the focals i have in front so I can get balanced sound.

with that said I'm looking at te specific models, see links below:

JL

focal

alpine

I figure these are all decent brands, I just don't know which model is best generally or best for my setup?
what are u running on front speakers? y not just run rears off hu, we don't care about them..

Fronts are the focal flax compnent version off of a zapco lx.

I thought about just disconnecting the rears, but i found the coaxial flax for like 250, and I figure whats another $150 to make then pop. If you run rears they might as well be on par with the fronts or then you're mixing in inferior audio for no reason, which is why im not keeping stock rear speakers.

Fronts are the focal flax compnent version off of a zapco lx.
I thought about just disconnecting the rears, but i found the coaxial flax for like 250, and I figure whats another $150 to make then pop. If you run rears they might as well be on par with the fronts or then you're mixing in inferior audio for no reason, which is why im not keeping stock rear speakers.
yeah but why waste $ on rears, just get $50 coax on hu, front sound stage is all that matters.. check zapco amps trumpet will help u..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.