Fi btl 18 or sundown x18

yahhhyahhh

Senior VIP Member
Which is better on terms of which is gonna be loudest and sound the best.

Was watching this video wondering if I could be this loud with any other subs? But I really like the lows too.

JVC HU, Pioneer 8601, 2 sundown e 15 v3's 5.8 cf ad ported tuned at 34hz

The btl will be louder. Both subs will take way more power than you have on tap.

The X is a good option for low frequency reproduction.

You really need to build a new box before you waste $ on subs. Both those subs need wayyyy more volume and port area than you have

The btl will be louder. Both subs will take way more power than you have on tap.
The X is a good option for low frequency reproduction.

You really need to build a new box before you waste $ on subs. Both those subs need wayyyy more volume and port area than you have
I'm getting it done tryna sell this PlayStation 4 then I could get it

I listen to regular rap but when I hear other systems pass it sounds way deeper then mine I just want a deep sound deep and loud

Yahhyahh....build a box for those e15s bro. I had 4 in brothers explorer and on 2k neigbor said I was shaking his windows. It 95% in the box. 2000$ on amps subs and Alta and batts or 200$ on wood......or 300$ for someone to build one

Instead of a single 18, why not a pair of 15s or a pair of 12's? The x series are made to take the really low lows well. Get a well design low tuned enclosure and you should be happy if you want really low lows. I pondered the same thing....1 18 or 2 15's. I made the right decision, and with same power because cone area is king.

Never heard in person btl so I would take others' advice. But it's really a toss up. Either will be good contenders.

you have anymore space? you are killing them 15s with only 6 cubes. you need at least 8..
This current box I should be getting a new box within the next month or 2 I'm trying to sell my ps4 then I could get me a box made he says 350 for a box tuned 32 hertz and with 8 cf
807f4c45dc1f12392e37ec15155b7d7a.jpg

Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600

Instead of a single 18, why not a pair of 15s or a pair of 12's? The x series are made to take the really low lows well. Get a well design low tuned enclosure and you should be happy if you want really low lows. I pondered the same thing....1 18 or 2 15's. I made the right decision, and with same power because cone area is king.
Never heard in person btl so I would take others' advice. But it's really a toss up. Either will be good contenders.
I was thinking dual 18s but I think I will just get me a custom box made for the ev3 15s and see if that's enough everyone says all I need is a better box and I won't be thinking about more subs

Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.