Pioneer DEH-80PRS

sdkfz

us
I realize that this is literally my first post but I have a verified paypal business account, this will not go through friends and family, you will be covered by paypal protection and I will pay the fees. If you want to buy this the transaction has happen on 1/1(Sunday) or later because I am over my money release limits for the month.

Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new in foam, I just took it out for the picture, the screws and stuff like that are still in the plastic, has the remote, all the stock cables it's supposed to come with.

Price:

$220

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship for free via Priority USPS, I might change it to 2day Fedex if it's cheaper

Item Pictures:

byRkof6.jpg

I didn't know that this would get responses this fast, I was going to put it on ebay later on but I do have a second new unit for sale as well if someone else is interested. No trades.

MypAInf.jpg

UiPHRa4.jpg

qpMevtS.jpg

180 is the cheapest I've seen....I think it may have been used tho, perhaps gently.

OP, why you selling it if you don't mind me asking?

180 is the cheapest I've seen....I think it may have been used tho, perhaps gently.
OP, why you selling it if you don't mind me asking?
Probably used. i got mine used for $185. That or it was ebay and not in the last 6 hours when they jump in price.

It's not used, if you want to make up lies in my thread, go to hell. The buyers can come back with reports on how "used" they are when they get them. I will be coming back to sell any other new head units I get here since you guys buy them so fast. That being said the second is sold, thank you all. If anyone happens to be in the market for a Nest thermostat or a Yeti soft cooler(I have a few of those) send me a message, all brand new and still in the plastic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sdkfz

sdkfz
us
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
L5hunter