What do you guys think about Cresendo Forte Sub's?

Ksan
10+ year member

Dodge HEMI
I like the looks of the Cresendo Forte Subwoofers and was thinking about swapping over to them from the XFL's I have. What do you guys think though Worth it or I'm not going to see much of an improvement? Thanks.

I like the looks of the Cresendo Forte Subwoofers and was thinking about swapping over to them from the XFL's I have. What do you guys think though Worth it or I'm not going to see much of an improvement? Thanks.
Hard to say if it'd be worth it, not much feedback out there on those subs. And they're rated similarly to your xfls.

How's your electrical treating you with the stock alt. I have a hemi too and I'm hooking up a 2k pretty soon myself..

The Crescendo subs look decent enough at their price points. Not like they're going to be anything special compared to every single other brand that's just slapping a brand name on the same Chinese off-the-shelf parts.

Hard to say if it'd be worth it, not much feedback out there on those subs. And they're rated similarly to your xfls. How's your electrical treating you with the stock alt. I have a hemi too and I'm hooking up a 2k pretty soon myself..
My electrical is doing very well after I added he second battery, It was not very good before that but the 2nd battery was a massive help. I really do need a bigger alt but that 140 is working pretty good, it is really not bad. It could be better but it is for sure not under performing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought Crescendo went under....?
I know CT Sounds went under but I have not heard anything on Cresendo going under. They just released two new lines of Subwoofers and a couple new models of Amp's. They are doing pretty good.

I know CT Sounds went under but I have not heard anything on Cresendo going under. They just released two new lines of Subwoofers and a couple new models of Amp's. They are doing pretty good.
Both are going strong if you keep up with social media, youll see them doing a lot.

Heard some things on caco forum about Crescendo is why I asked. Didn't think about checking the website and clearly shows it's up and running.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.