new to the forum

Participant count
  • Participant list

5-7

Just wanted to say hi. I've been lurking the last couple of days trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing. Probably going to end up with a single sub in a fiberglass box. Nothing crazy but want to stick with a quality setup but budget will also be a priority for me. Anyways hello to all and thanx for all the good reading.

Seems like an addictive hobby. Not quite ready to fill a van full of subs yet though lmao.

Checked out the review section but didn't see a whole lot of reviews. I like the jl subs but seem to be priced high maybe paying a little extra for the name. Sundown seems to be popular around here. what are some reputable name brands I can focus on for both sub and amp that are quality but reasonably priced ?

Can a fiberglass box be ported? I looked around but couldn't find any. I have a 2015 sti that a want to make a box for up against the side of the trunk but definitely want ported.

Seems like an addictive hobby. Not quite ready to fill a van full of subs yet though lmao.
Checked out the review section but didn't see a whole lot of reviews. I like the jl subs but seem to be priced high maybe paying a little extra for the name. Sundown seems to be popular around here. what are some reputable name brands I can focus on for both sub and amp that are quality but reasonably priced ?

Can a fiberglass box be ported? I looked around but couldn't find any. I have a 2015 sti that a want to make a box for up against the side of the trunk but definitely want ported.
What is your goal?

So many different sub and amp options. On a budget id suggest hds2 series from Soundqubed as they do well in smaller boxes, sundown sa's, crescendo amps. Could keep going but would need to know what you want out of the system and power you want to run.

Soundqubed looks like good sub. Crescendo looks to be powerful and priced nicely not big on the orange though would definitely have to hid that bad boy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.