Installation kit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
Man...I just dunno why I'm having trouble finding a head unit kit for my 1998 s10 ext cab pickup. I checked Metra's website and the find vehicle parts button isn't working. Unless someone else wants to try it out for me....

Just got back from Best Buy and they don't got any. No car audio places near me and the part # is all I really need for the dash mount kit.

you can use sonic or crutchfield too next time.
Yeah....I was trying everything. Seemed nothing worked atm. But I got it figured out.

Now just need to know if the "frame" is removeable from the housing/casing from it. I know there's a bunch of small circles on the front of them that they snap together. If so, the 99-3300 is all I would need. The old one is cracked. And 10 bucks out the door.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.