• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: SSA XCON 15 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition: Looks and works perfectly except for a small bit of rust on the bottom of the magnet

Price: $300 shipped Obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: free but local pick up preferred

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want it gone quick. I hate having No music in my car and I'm ready to start the new build. As you know, they are great subs.

Man I've just always wanted another si mag v.3 since they were disccontinued and now that they are being re-released I have to have one. Plus I wanna try 3 way active in the front. Should be a fun build

You need to upgrade to a 15 sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

To clear up any confusion I don't own any of the items in my sig besides the deck. I am trying to acquire them for my next build

Sorry I got stuck lately at work last night and forgot all about the pic of the coil. I'll get it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...