American Bass Vfl 4480.1d

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

One American Bass VFL 4480.1D. About 45-60 days of use max. Wired to 2 ohm. Can do .5ohm daily and is rated at 2200wrms@1ohm. Need to sale to make room for something new. SO it's priced to sell.

Comes with the bass remote and also comes with the 0-to-4 reducers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9.5/10 since It's used. But it's in great cosmetic shape

10/10 functionality

Price:

215 shipped with everything included

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on me unless it's to Canada then a little extra is required on your side.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tU4sjEI.jpg

0DKH0VE.jpg

LtQET43.jpg

Updated with signage

Xbi2H60.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for cash only at the moment. Amp works great for me and I don't want to sell it, but it's either it or another amp I'm using in my better of my cars. So this one gets the deal dealt. Cash is king and I'm fairly flexible. No ****.

Looking for cash only at the moment. Amp works great for me and I don't want to sell it, but it's either it or another amp I'm using in my better of my cars. So this one gets the deal dealt. Cash is king and I'm fairly flexible. No ****.
Do you still have the original box? Been wanting to try one of these out of a good while now. I might be interested

These actually are nice amps and thats a good price for the power they put out. My friend ran that amp and it sounded good for a tiny amp. GL

What's the footprint measurement?
I believe it's like 13.5 inches long. it could BARELY fit under my passenger seat in my sentra. I did not like how confined the power and ground were - due to the design of how my carpet and undercarriage was - so I moved it to the trunk when I ran 0 gauge over the 4 I had.

Will take 180 shipped for the amp today only if done through paypal. I need insta-cash for a situation I might not have the opportunity to seize tomorrow. So today only 180 shipped for just the amp and bass remote only. I keep the terminal/wire reducing adapters.

Will take 180 shipped for the amp today only if done through paypal. I need insta-cash for a situation I might not have the opportunity to seize tomorrow. So today only 175 shipped for just the amp and bass remote only. I keep the terminal/wire reducing adapters.
Lol you dropped your price $5 half way through typing it up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.