excessive amperage 250amp alternator GM 4.8 5.3 6.0

sstumpf

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

excessive amperage 250amp alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This alternator was bought new last year for $400, It was ran for about 6 months on my old 02 silverado, I sold it last spring and this has just been sitting here. Dont need it in my new truck, not putting a big system in. This is in great condition and works great

This should work for GM 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 engines. It has the 4 pin connector. It should work on silverado, sierra, tahoe, suburban, and Yukon.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

send me your zip for a shipping quote

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: excessive amperage 250amp alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This alternator was bought new last year for $400, It was ran for about 6 months on my old 02 silverado, I sold it last spring and this has just been sitting here. Dont need it in my new truck, not putting a big system in. This is in great condition and works great

This should work for GM 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 engines. It has the 4 pin connector. It should work on silverado, sierra, tahoe, suburban, and Yukon.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

send me your zip for a shipping quote

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Any trades?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sstumpf

Senior VIP Member
sstumpf
Fisher, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from