Which single 10" subwoofer? .6 sealed on 1200-1450rms

Which single 10" sub / .6 sealed on 1200-1450 rms?

• FI SSD w/flatwind coil, cooling, and high qts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FI Q w/p chamfer, spider, iheat ring, and high qts

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Incriminator Lethal Injection w/what options??

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sundown SA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other..please post opinion

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

sjuddslvrss
10+ year member

FI SSD w/flatwind coil, cooling, and high qts

FI Q w/p chamfer, spider, iheat ring, and high qts

Incriminator Lethal Injection w/what options??

Sundown SA

or??

Amp choices for sub are currently Cadence A7+HC, Crossfire vr1000d, Crossfire cfa1000d. Soon to be more as my collection grows.

By all accounts the sundowns don't like sealed. I've used the fi ssd in a ported enclosure and was very surprised not only by the output but by the sound quality. Great sub for the price.

thats pretty small for any woofer. you might be better off with 2 8s. you lowend will **** frankly. i think that a waste of time and money. just build the proper box and remove it when you have to. the best candidate though is the FI Q.

you might actually like the JL w7 1o..

oh and you dont want the extra spider.

thats pretty small for any woofer. you might be better off with 2 8s. you lowend will **** frankly. i think that a waste of time and money. just build the proper box and remove it when you have to. the best candidate though is the FI Q.you might actually like the JL w7 1o..

oh and you dont want the extra spider.
Why no extra spider? I already ordered the q with it

Ran my SA-12 sealed for a while and I was waiting to be disappointed but never was. Superb subwoofer even sealed. The only FI set up i came across was in Liam's set up, which you can't really compare to a SA-12 sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...